Yes, we accept napkins.
Our team delivers the highest levels of knowledge, workmanship, quality, reliability, and service meeting the needs of:
- Customers with an avionics concept and design, who need help with getting to the product stage
- Emerging companies with stem products
- Companies looking to accelerate the go-to-market process
What can you expect from AEM’s design process?
Our CAD department can transform your drawings into 3D renderings providing accurate, high definition visualizations. Our team offers full transparency throughout the entire project and has over 30 years’ experience in electro-mechanical design and product realization. Our knowledge and expertise are at your disposal, supported by our modern manufacturing techniques and equipment.
AEM’s range of design capabilities include the following:
- Circuit design, analysis, simulation, and testing
- PCB design
- Mechanical design (AutoCAD and Solidworks)
- 3D modelling (Solidworks, STEP files)
- Illuminated panel design (DO-275, AS7788, MIL-STD 3009)
- Project management (Tier 3 LRU design)
- STC and TSO capability
Illuminated Panels & Keyboards
AEM designs illuminated panel and integrated information display products tailored to your requirements. Our investment in research and development, as well as our invention of proprietary technology, add to our expertise and enables us to design, manufacture, test, and qualify integrated information panels such as:
- Illuminated panels
- Integrated switch panels
With considerable experience in NVIS lighting and NVG-compatible products, the aviation industry acknowledges AEM as a reliable solution for everything from one-off builds to serial production orders. We work directly with aircraft OEMs, completion centers, and end-users providing customized panel and keyboard products to worldwide aerospace markets.
Get in touch to learn more about AEM’s design capabilities.