Rated for high shock and vibration.
AEM's 100-watt Public Address and Siren System for light aircraft delivers sound quality, reliability, and functionality in a compact, economic package. Built to perform in demanding environments, utilize our light-weight system both internally and externally with a typical target distance of 200-300 feet.
Our 100W system is effective for small helicopters such as the Robinson R22 and Schweitzer 300.
- Front-mount auxiliary input on the LSC22 allows message transmission from an MP3 player or smartphone
- Convenient onboard digital storage for fast recording and playback
- Rated for high shock and vibration
- Designed for maximum moisture resistance and corrosion prevention
- Suitable for both internal and external aircraft applications
- Speaker driver assembly and mechanical parts are field-replaceable
|Controller Mechanical Specs|
|Amplifier Mechanical Specs|
|Speaker Mechanical Specs|
|Rated input power||100 Wrms|
Installation & Operation Manuals
Product Details Request Form
If you have a capability requirement that isn’t met by an existing system, AEM is open to new opportunities that meet the demands of both fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft. We work with pilots, integrators, and OEMs to deliver solutions for today’s avionics market.
Tell us what you need.