Designed and built for demanding environments.
AEM designed the 200-watt Public Address and Siren System for light, small-piston engine helicopters such as the Robinson R22/R44 and Schweitzer 300. Broadcast clearly and effectively with a typical target distance of 200-300 feet.
Designed for functionality, our modular system is capable of producing 220W of output power.
- Front-mount auxiliary input on the LSC22 allows message transmission from an MP3 player or smartphone
- Convenient onboard digital storage for fast recording and playback
- Remote mount amplifier for a flexible PA solution
- Designed and built for demanding environments
- Applicable for both internal and external aircraft applications
- Speaker driver assembly and mechanical parts are field replaceable
|Controller Mechanical Specs|
|Amplifier Mechanical Specs|
|Input power||200 Wrms|
Installation & Operation Manuals
Product Details Request Form
If you have a capability requirement that isn’t met by an existing system, AEM is open to new opportunities that meet the demands of both fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft. We work with pilots, integrators, and OEMs to deliver solutions for today’s avionics market.
Tell us what you need.