Various speaker options to suit the aircraft and mission.
AEM's 250-watt Public Address and Siren System is designed for special-mission aircraft that require a rugged and reliable public address system with voice and siren functionality.
The 250W legacy system has been the standard for light turbine helicopters such as the AW109, B407, AS350, and MD500/600 series.
- Front-mount auxiliary input allows message transmission from an MP3 player or smartphone
- Convenient onboard digital storage for fast recording and playback
- Completely transistorized amplifier contained in a durable, black anodized, aluminum chassis
- Protective circuitry guards the amplifier
- Various speaker options to suit the aircraft and mission
|Controller Mechanical Specs|
|Amplifier Mechanical Specs|
|Length||10.00" incl. connectors|
|Speaker Mechanical Specs|
|Please refer to the TS9x Series Installation & Operation Manual|
Installation & Operation Manuals
Product Details Request Form
If you have a capability requirement that isn’t met by an existing system, AEM is open to new opportunities that meet the demands of both fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft. We work with pilots, integrators, and OEMs to deliver solutions for today’s avionics market.
Tell us what you need.