Boost output power from 250W to 400W
AEM's 400-watt Public Address and Siren System is designed for special-mission aircraft that require a rugged and reliable public address system with voice and siren functionality. Our 400W legacy system has been the standard for light turbine helicopters such as the B407, B429, AS350, and MD500/600 Series.
Use of our VR33-001 DC power conversion device increases the nominal 28 Vdc aircraft voltage to 33 Vdc using high-speed switching DC-DC conversion. Installation of the VR33-001 voltage converter directly beneath the PA250 boosts the output power from 250W to 400W with no additional installation material required.
- Front-mount auxiliary input allows message transmission from an MP3 player or smartphone
- Convenient onboard digital storage for fast recording and playback
- Completely transistorized amplifier contained in a durable, black anodized, aluminum chassis
- Protective circuitry guards the amplifier
- Power conversion device increases 28 Vdc aircraft voltage to 33 Vdc
- Various speaker options to suit the aircraft and mission
|Controller Mechanical Specs|
|Amplifier Mechanical Specs|
|Length||10.00" incl. connectors|
|Voltage Converter Mechanical Specs|
|Please refer to the TS9x Series Installation & Operation Manual|
Installation & Operation Manuals
Product Details Request Form
If you have a capability requirement that isn’t met by an existing system, AEM is open to new opportunities that meet the demands of both fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft. We work with flight crew, integrators, and OEMs to deliver solutions for today’s avionics market.
Tell us what you need.