Your solution for clear air-to-ground and air-to-sea communication.
AEM's 700-watt Public Address and Siren System effectively compensates for the high levels of noise and rotor wash, common in medium and large helicopters.
Our PA700 series amplifier is rugged and powerful; we enhanced its reliability with a conservative design and unique, built-in protective circuits that shut the amplifier off if excessive input or operating conditions threaten to impair vital circuit elements.
Comprehensible speech is attainable up to 1000 vertical feet when using properly selected and installed speakers.
- Front-mount auxiliary input allows message transmission from an MP3 player or smartphone
- Convenient onboard digital storage for fast recording and playback
- Completely transistorized unit contained in a durable, black, anodized aluminum chassis
- Enhanced reliability with built-in protective circuits
- Field-replaceable driver assemblies and mechanical parts
|Controller Mechanical Specs|
|Amplifier Mechanical Specs|
|Length||10.00" incl. connectors|
|Speaker Mechanical Specs|
|Please refer to the TS9x Series Installation & Operation Manual|
Installation & Operation Manuals
Product Details Request Form
If you have a capability requirement that isn’t met by an existing system, AEM is open to new opportunities that meet the demands of both fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft. We work with pilots, integrators, and OEMs to deliver solutions for today’s avionics market.
Tell us what you need.