A powerful system for comprehensible air-to-ground communication.
AEM's 850-watt Public Address and Siren System effectively compensates for the high levels of noise and rotor wash common in medium and large helicopters. Comprehensible speech, delivered with high-flexibility dispersal patterns, is attainable up to 1000 vertical feet when using multiple speaker arrays.
The 850W legacy system has been used on such helicopters as the EC225, S-92, and Mi-17. Installation of our V33-002 voltage converter directly beneath the PA700 series amplifier boosts the output power from 700W to 850W with no additional installation material required.
- Front-mount auxiliary input allows message transmission from an MP3 player or smartphone
- Convenient onboard digital storage for fast recording and playback
- Completely transistorized unit contained in a durable, black, anodized aluminum chassis
- Voltage converter boosts the output power from 700W to 850W
- Enhanced reliability with a built-in protective circuit
- Field-replaceable driver assemblies and mechanical parts
|Controller Mechanical Specs|
|Amplifier Mechanical Specs|
|Height||5.78" incl. connectors|
|VR33-002 Mechanical Specs|
Installation & Operation Manuals
Product Details Request Form
If you have a capability requirement that isn’t met by an existing system, AEM is open to new opportunities that meet the demands of both fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft. We work with flight crew, integrators, and OEMs to deliver solutions for today’s avionics market.
Tell us what you need.