Suited for aircraft such as the R44, 480B, B206, and AT-802.
AEM designed the LSS220 Compact Loudspeaker System for light aircraft—such as small turbine helicopters and fire-fighting aircraft—where a siren is the priority requirement.
Designed to replace the 100W/PA110-based system, the LSS220’s use of new-generation parts and automated electronic assembly make this an affordable package that will outperform any comparable system on the market today. Utilize this power-efficient system for applications with a typical target distance of 200-300 feet at ground level.
The LSS220 system is suited for aircraft such as the R44, 480B, B206, and AT-802; it delivers 220W of effective peak audio output power.
- Front-mount auxiliary input on the LSC22 allows message transmission from an MP3 player or smartphone
- Convenient onboard digital storage for fast recording and playback
- Optimized audio signal with less DC power demand than its predecessor
- Applicable for both internal and external aircraft applications
- Speaker driver assembly and mechanical parts are field replaceable
- DO-160G qualified
|Controller Mechanical Specs|
|Weight||1.30 lb (max)|
|Amplifier Mechanical Specs|
|Weight||3.70 lb (max)|
|TS150 Speaker Specs|
|Input power||150 Wrms|
Product Details Request Form
If you have a capability requirement that isn’t met by an existing system, AEM is open to new opportunities that meet the demands of both fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft. We work with flight crew, integrators, and OEMs to deliver solutions for today’s avionics market.
Tell us what you need.