Switch Console & Electrical System for Utility Operators
The P122 Switch Console is a direct bolt-in replacement for the OEM AS350 console, with upgraded MIL-STD switches and circuit breakers to eliminate unreliable pushbuttons and fuses. Although each console is delivered fully assembled and wired to your mission specific needs, integrators can easily reconfigure the console in-field with custom LED-backlit legends to meet various installation requirements. Custom layouts and wiring options are also available.
- Improved Electrical System Reliability.
- 24 Mil-Spec sealed toggle switches replace intermittent pushbuttons
- Up to 62 Mil-Spec circuit breakers replace fuses
- Ergonomic design for busy cockpits
- Backlit, replaceable switch legends
- Internal dimmer control allows independent console
- Optional NVIS-compatible lighting
- Circuit breaker legends are customizable and easy to change
- Mating cannon plugs simplify installation
- Compatible with aircraft’s existing electrical system including the latest Multibloc (B3e variant)
- Gold plated contacts for reliable operation.
- Lightweight Aluminum Structure with durable powder-coated finish.
|FAA STC SH4747NM||AS350 B, BA, B1, B2, B3, C, D, D1|
|EASA STC 10016948||AS350 B, BA, B1, B2, B3, D|
|ANAC STC 2007506-08||AS350 B|
|ANAC STC 2007506-09||AS350, B1, B2, B3|
|TCCA STC SH93-83||AS350 B, BA, B1, B2, B3, D|
Product Details Request Form
If you have a capability requirement that isn’t met by an existing system, AEM is open to new opportunities that meet the demands of both fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft. We work with pilots, integrators, and OEMs to deliver solutions for today’s avionics market.
Tell us what you need.