Switch Console & Electrical System for Law Enforcement
The P132 Avionics Console is a lightweight, yet rugged cockpit upgrade preferred by Airborne Law Enforcement professionals for the Airbus AS350 aircraft. The P132’s ergonomic design provides 10.4” of space for radios and other avionics within convenient reach of the pilot. Although each console is delivered fully assembled and wired to your mission specific needs, integrators can easily reconfigure the console in-field with custom LED-backlit legends to meet various installation requirements. Custom layouts and wiring options are also available.
- Improved electrical system reliability
- 20 Mil-Spec sealed toggle switches replace intermittent pushbuttons (26 switches optional)
- Up to 62 Mil-Spec circuit breakers replace fuses
- Adds 10.4” of space for radios and other avionics equipment
- Ergonomic design for busy cockpits
- Internal dimmer power supply and control allows independent console dimming.
- Optional NVIS-compatible lighting
- Circuit breaker legends are customizable and easy to change
- Mating cannon plugs simplify installation
- Compatible with aircraft’s existing electrical system including the latest Multibloc (B3e variant)
- Custom layout and wiring
- Lightweight Aluminum Structure with durable powder-coated finish
|FAA STC SH4747NM||AS350 B, BA, B1, B2, B3, C, D, D1|
|EASA STC 10016948||AS350 B, BA, B1, B2, B3, D|
|ANAC STC 2007506-08||AS350 B|
|ANAC STC 2007506-09||AS350, B1, B2, B3|
|TCCA STC SH93-83||AS350 B, BA, B1, B2, B3, D|
Product Details Request Form
If you have a capability requirement that isn’t met by an existing system, AEM is open to new opportunities that meet the demands of both fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft. We work with pilots, integrators, and OEMs to deliver solutions for today’s avionics market.
Tell us what you need.