Rugged remote-mount radio solution
The Mission Transceiver Remote is the radio of choice for special-role and multi-mission platforms alike. Designed with the operator in mind, the MTR138-000GNW is a suitable replacement for legacy VHF NTX-series radios with the ability to integrate with glass cockpit applications.
The MTR138-000GNW features an agile 10W main transceiver and a synthesized guard receiver, and was developed in consultation with emergency response agencies and aircraft manufacturers to produce a versatile and reliable special-mission radio.
- A narrowband/wideband remote-mount transceiver
- 138-174 MHz FM VHF transceiver with 128 channels, including 2 programmable guard receiver channels
- Synthesized guard receiver
- High (10W) & Low (1W) output power
- 12.5kHz/25kHz channel bandwidths, selectable per channel
- Scanning modes (List, Priority, and List+Priority)
- Transceiver control handled through an RS-422 interface bus and discrete signals
- Provides sub-audible signaling, (CTCSS/CDCSS) capability, with standard and extended tone encoding and decoding
- Tested to TIA-603-E
- DO-160G qualified
|Weight||4.30 lb (max)|
Product Details Request Form
If you have a capability requirement that isn’t met by an existing system, AEM is open to new opportunities that meet the demands of both fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft. We work with pilots, integrators, and OEMs to deliver solutions for today’s avionics market.
Tell us what you need.