Anodyne Electronics Manufacturing Corp has a strong focus on innovation and smart business practices – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At AEM, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. With that, we nurture an invigorating, positive environment by promoting from within and/or hiring talented, local people who share our commitment to creating perfection in the Avionics industry.
Join Our Team!
Why work with us?
- Competitive Wage
- Flex Time
- Additional 4 paid days off above statutory holidays (we’re like Santa, giving paid days off around Christmas, New Years and Easter!)
- Vacation time after only 3 months!!
- Extended Medical, Dental, Health Spending Account (we even pay your BC Health!)
- Excellent Pension Plan (2 to 1 match!)
- Bursary program for graduating children of our staff
- Free coffee and tea
- Frequent pizza days, BBQs, or lunches (on positive quota months) ….. always Friday Donuts!
Most of all? We’re a fun place to work! We have 2 softball teams and a Social/Wellness committee that organizes other extra-curricular events & activities – we’re busy working off those donuts!
Located in central Kelowna, British Columbia, Anodyne Electronics Manufacturing Corp. is within 30 minutes of an international airport with overnight delivery to anywhere in the continental U.S. or abroad.
Kelowna has come to be known as the Silicon Vineyard, as high tech educational institutions and corporations have established themselves in the area, knowing that the lifestyle of the city appeals to high tech employees. It is also a favoured place for clients to visit year-round with fantastic summer and winter amenities.