A straight-forward cockpit upgrade for the B212, AB212, and Legacy B412 series helicopters.
Grounded again by an out-of-date caution/warning panel? For the equivalent cost of a few hours of lost flying revenue, AEM’s MCP01 will keep you in the air and earning! Use of existing wiring and connections for drop-in replacement of your OEM unit makes the MCP01 a straight-forward upgrade to your cockpit.
Our MCP01 features high-reliability LED lighting, reduced weight, an optional integrated event recorder, and is tested and qualified to DO-160G. Refer to our product brochure for the complete list of certifications.
- High-reliability, redundant LED lighting (NVIS optional)
- Optional custom legends available
- Significantly lighter than the current 5 lb unit
- 75% less current draw
- Integrated event recorder (optional)
- Transport Canada Supplemental Type Certificate #SH14-43
- FAA Supplemental Type Certificate #SR035ONY
- EASA Supplemental Type Certificate #100577794
|Length||1.44" (behind panel)|
Product Details Request Form
If you have a capability requirement that isn’t met by an existing system, AEM is open to new opportunities that meet the demands of both fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft. We work with flight crew, integrators, and OEMs to deliver solutions for today’s avionics market.
Tell us what you need.