Over 1760W of effective peak audio output power!
AEM’s next-generation loudspeaker systems are a family of redesigned Loudspeakers (LS), Loudspeaker Amplifiers (LSA), and Loudspeaker Controllers (LSC) delivering fantastic sound quality and power output in a lighter, smaller, and less expensive package than comparable systems on the market today.
We designed and qualified the LSS1760 system to meet the operational roles of both current and future super medium and heavy helicopters, including the AW189, EC175, S-92, EC225, and UH-60.
- Front-mount auxiliary input allows message transmission from an MP3 player or smartphone
- Convenient onboard digital storage for fast recording and playback
- Processes and optimizes the audio signal for the best audio output
- 1760W+ of effective, peak audio output power
- DO-160G and DO-214 qualified
- Optional NVIS-compatible lighting
Meeker Aviation worked with AEM to adapt their speaker bracket, Meeker Part #AFMSB-1-1A, to fit the LS600 speaker, enabling attachment to several ‘payload mounts’ that Meeker have certified on various airframes.
|Controller Mechanical Specs|
|Amplifier Mechanical Specs|
|Weight||6.30 lb (max)|
|Speaker Mechanical Specs|
|Weight||28 lb each|
Installation & Operation Manuals
Product Details Request Form
If you have a capability requirement that isn’t met by an existing system, AEM is open to new opportunities that meet the demands of both fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft. We work with flight crew, integrators, and OEMs to deliver solutions for today’s avionics market.
Tell us what you need.