The system of choice for law enforcement and SAR helicopter operators worldwide.
AEM’s next-generation loudspeaker systems are a family of redesigned Loudspeakers (LS), Loudspeaker Amplifiers (LSA), and Loudspeaker Controllers (LSC) delivering fantastic sound quality and power output in a lighter, smaller, and less expensive package than comparable systems on the market today.
We designed and qualified the LSS880 system to meet the operational roles of both current and future medium- and super-medium helicopters. The LSS880 delivers 880W of effective peak audio output power and has become the system of choice for many law enforcement and SAR helicopter operators worldwide.
- Front-mount auxiliary input allows message transmission from an MP3 player or smartphone
- Convenient onboard digital storage for fast recording and playback
- Processes and optimizes the audio signal for the best audio output
- Over 880W of effective, peak audio output power
- DO-160G and DO-214 qualified
- Optional NVIS-compliant lighting
- Optional MIL-STD Speaker Connectors
|Speaker Mechanical Specs|
|Weight||28.0 lb each|
|Controller Mechanical Specs|
|Amplifier Mechanical Specs|
|Weight||3.70 lb (max)|
Installation & Operation Manuals
Product Details Request Form
If you have a capability requirement that isn’t met by an existing system, AEM is open to new opportunities that meet the demands of both fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft. We work with flight crew, integrators, and OEMs to deliver solutions for today’s avionics market.
Tell us what you need.